A powerful and versatile TTL flash system for multi-purpose, professional use in the studio or outdoors on location..
• 2900 mAh lithium battery - provides 500 full power flashes
• Manual, Canon ETTL, Nikon iTTL Sony TTL, Fuji, Olympus and Pentax
• S-fit mount for iLux & Bowens accessories
• Lightweight Bare Bulb Head or Speedlite Head
• 2,4 GHz wireless flash control
The new Godox Witstro AD200 is the talk of the industry and easily outperforms other more expensive systems while offering the same high standards of build quality, accuracy and consistency at a fraction of the price.
Why Witstro AD200 ?
• TTL autoflash - Full Canon, Nikon,Sony* TTL or option to shoot manual. Fuji, Olympus and Pentax by June
• Interchangeable modular flash heads.
• High capacity (14.4V 2900mAh) battery - 500 full power flashes from just a single charge.
• Superfast recycling time - From 0.01 to 1.9 sec.
• 8- Stop powe range 1/1 - 1/128
• High Speed Sync (HSS) - shutter speed up to 1/8000 sec.
• Head – Speedlite Head GN: 52 Bare bulb Head GN : 60
• Flash sync – Flash sync cable, optical & radio remote (iLux SkyRanger compatible)
• 2.4 GHz built-in wireless – Godox X1 wireless transmitter.
• Consistent & accurate - Proven power & colour output consistency.
• LCD - Big and easy to read illuminated display with flash duration (t=0.1) feedback.
• Simple and intuitive controls - Includes ample functions including strobe, delayed flash, FEC, FEB and more.
• Groups and channels - Up to 5 groups and 32 wireless channel
2.4 GHz TTL wireless flash control
The AD600B has a sophisticated 2.4 GHz wireless receiver built in designed to operate with next gen Godox X1 radio systems. Use in conjunction with the X1 controller to wirelessly control TTL functions, adjust flash power levels, sound beep and flash triggering. Now with Canon ETTL, Nikon iTTL & Sony TTL.
• Large LCD - View flash settings on the transmitter
• Boost range - Shoot from up to 100 m away
• High Speed Sync (HSS) - Achieve shutter sync speeds up to 1/8000 sec.
• High frequency - 2.4 GHz wireless transmission
• Flash Exposure Compensation (FEC) - Plus or minus 3 stops
• Cross compatible - E.g. use the XI to control AD180/360/600B, iLux DeltaII/ Pro
& V-series simultaneously
|Guide No (m/100 ISO)||60|
|Flash Duration||1/220s - 1/13,000s|
|Recycle Time||0.01 - 2.1s|
|Power Adjustment||6 Stops|
|Colour Temperature||5600K +/- 200K|
|Flash Triggering||2.4Ghz Wireless|
|Remote trigger||X1 Transmitter system|
|Remote trigger range||100m|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||2 Years|
|Features||Built in 2.4GHz ST-III Radio Transceiver System. CAnon E-TTL II, Nikon i-TTL and Sony Systems. IGBT technology Short Flash Durations 1/13,000s (T0.1) High Speed Sync mode up to 1/8000th Guide Number : GN60 Bare Bulb Head GN52 Spedlite Head Large Dot Matrix LCD Display Fast Recycle Times of between 0.01– 2. Seconds. 520 Full Power Flashes USB Port for Firmware Upgrades 3.5mm Sync Port|
2* AD200 Flash Body
2* Speedlite Head
2* Bare Bulb Head
2* Bare Bulb Head Flash Tube
2* Tilt bracket
2* Carry Case
1* x1 Transmitter of your Choice