The Photography Show, Prices
A powerful and versatile TTL flash system for multi-purpose, professional use in the studio or outdoors on location..
• 8700 mAh lithium battery - provides 500 full power flashes
• Manual, Canon ETTL, Nikon iTTL or Sony TTL
• E-fit mount for Elinchrom Modifiers and iLUX Softboxes
• Lightweight remote head up to 1200Ws!
• 2,4 GHz wireless flash control
The new Witstro AD600E is the talk of the industry and easily outperforms other more expensive systems while offering the same high standards of build quality, accuracy and consistency at a fraction of the price.
Why Witstro AD600E?
• TTL autoflash - Full Canon, Nikon, Sony*, Fuji, Olympus TTL or option to shoot manual.
• E-fit accessories mount - For your existing Elinchrom or iLux Softboxes.
• High capacity (8700 mAh) battery - 500 full power flashes from just a single charge.
• Superfast recycling time - From 0.01 to 2.5 sec.
• Real-time auto dump - Ready to shoot the instant you've dialled down the power!
• High Speed Sync (HSS) - Lets you shoot at any shutter speed up to 1/8000 sec.
• Remote head – Small, lightweight remote flash head (optional) with up to 1200 Ws** power at your fingertips.
• Flash sync – Flash sync cable, optical & radio remote (iLux SkyRanger compatible)
• 2.4 GHz built-in wireless – Use with next-gen Godox X1 wireless transmitter.
• Consistent & accurate - Proven power & colour output consistency.
• LCD - Big and easy to read illuminated display with flash duration (t=0.1) feedback.
• Simple and intuitive controls - Includes ample functions including strobe, delayed flash, FEC, FEB and more.
• Groups and channels - Up to 5 groups and 32 wireless channels
Replace your AD600E’s bare bulb (flash tube) with an H600 remote head (optional), attach the bare bulb to the remote head and operate either handheld, on a stand or attached to the end of a boom.
Use 2x AD600E capacitor units with the 2-way H1200 remote head (optional) for an unprecedented 1200 Ws power output literally in the palm of your hand.
The flash unit can be used to weigh down the stand for additional stability and also functions as the perfect boom counter balance.
2.4 GHz TTL wireless flash control
The AD600B has a sophisticated 2.4 GHz wireless receiver built in designed to operate with next gen Godox X1 radio systems. Use in conjunction with the X1 controller to wirelessly control TTL functions, adjust flash power levels, sound beep and flash triggering. Now with Canon ETTL, Nikon iTTL, Sony TTL,Fuji and Olympus
• Large LCD - View flash settings on the transmitter
• Boost range - Shoot from up to 100 m away
• High Speed Sync (HSS) - Achieve shutter sync speeds up to 1/8000 sec.
• High frequency - 2.4 GHz wireless transmission
• Flash Exposure Compensation (FEC) - Plus or minus 3 stops
• Cross compatible - E.g. use the XI to control AD180/360/600B, iLux DeltaII/ Pro
& V-series simultaneously
Battery or mains power
The AD600E's high capacity lithium battery provides 500 plus full power flashes per charge and due to it's high energy density, the supply current and recycle time remains perfectly consistent even towards the end of each charge.
For mains power supply simply replace the rear mounted battery with the optional AC mains power adapter (with power lead) and plug into a corresponding mains power socket.
|Guide No (m/100 ISO)||85|
|Flash Duration||1/220s - 1/10,000s|
|Recycle Time||0.01 - 2.5s|
|Power Adjustment||7 Stops|
|Colour Temperature||5600K +/- 200K|
|Flash Triggering||2.4Ghz Wireless|
|Remote trigger||X1 Transmitter system|
|Remote trigger range||100m|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||2 Years|
Built in 2.4GHz ST-III Radio Transceiver System. CAnon E-TTL II, Nikon i-TTL , Sony, Fuji and Olympus Systems. IGBT technology Short Flash Durations 1/10,000s (T0.1) High Speed Sync mode up to 1/8000th High Guide Number of GN87 Large Dot Matrix LCD Display Fast Recycle Times of between 0.01– 2.5 Seconds. 500 Full Power Flashes
Lithium battery pack
Charger Power cable
If you find a better price we will try to match or beat it, under the following conditions:
If you do wish to price match please contact us via the following options